Emily and PaPa reading the alphabet together:

Emily and PaPa playing with the piggy bank together:
Emily and PaPa posing for the camera:
Couch play together:
More couch play together:
Cuddling in the kitchen:
More cuddling in the kitchen:
Fun time at the slide with PaPa:
Some stroller action with PaPa:
More cuddling in the kitchen with PaPa:
AND, my personal favorite, PaPa giving Emily a smoochy. Go PaPa!!
Needless to say, Emily and GrandPaPa are having a great time together this week. Photo Opportunities permitting, I'll post a few more photos next week on the Emily and PaPa festivities.
More cuddling in the kitchen with PaPa:
AND, my personal favorite, PaPa giving Emily a smoochy. Go PaPa!!
Needless to say, Emily and GrandPaPa are having a great time together this week. Photo Opportunities permitting, I'll post a few more photos next week on the Emily and PaPa festivities.
1 comment:
How wonderful that Emily and her PaPa have a chance to get to know each other. Families can be a wonderful thing! She's a lucky little girl to be able to see her grandparents (and cousins)!
I hope you have a great during PaPa's visit!
Post a Comment