
So with a handful of water toys, Emily has a blast in the pool.


After a while of course, you have to remove the toddler from the water lest their little fingers and toes turn into total prunes. LOL. that does not stop Emily though, she simply continues playing with water on the patio, and the pool is an infinite supply of more water.

Mommy finally prevailed upon Emily to put some of the water where it can actually do some good. Like on the plants! :)

In closing for this week, I'd like to add that Emily has added the words "I", and "Me" and the ever popular "Mine!" to her vocabulary. And she knows how to use them in sentences in order to get her needs met too! I am so thankful that we taught Emily to say "please" way many months back. It is really helping us to help her soften the "I want xyz" or "xyz is mine!" into a more polite dialog. :-P
1 comment:
Darling pictures of Emily in her bathing attire. She's looking so much more grown up, and less toddlerish these days.
It sounds like she's sounding more grown up as well. Good job, Emily!
Post a Comment