Sure enough, when given free run with the camera, Emily can really run through the shots. She took over 300 photos in her first hour with the camera! (some samples later in this post). This kid can do some photography!
Of course I had to get a photo of Emily on the loose with the camera. Apparently she had exactly the same idea about me. So here is our very first pair of dueling camera photos between Emily and Dadda.


I'm not kidding when I say Emily has the camera operation down to a science. She takes photo, then she checks it in the viewfinder, and sometimes she uses her view buttons to go back and forth through her photos in the view finder. I would say currently she has about 30% of her photos are "keepers" and the rest are the usual shots of the floor or her feet, or my feet, or the ceiling as she likes to be clicking on the shutter button even when she is not aiming through the view finder.
So this week I thought I would share a few photos from Emily's personal photo collection. So I picked 5 different ones to share here as a sample on behalf of Emily.
Say "cheeze Dadda!"

Apparently all good aspiring artists start early with a "self-portrait" :)

Interestingly enough, most of Emily's better photos are of her toys. LOL



All in all, Emily is having a blast with her new Camera.
One other exciting thing for Emily this week is getting a chance to feed and pet some kitty's. We were over at our neighbors house this week and Emily got a change to feed one of their kitty's some kitty treats. Emily loves animals, and has taken quite a liking to the neighbors cats.
1 comment:
Very cool camera, Emily! How funny that she's took 300 shots in the 1st hour.
So, Daddy & Mama, is there a kitty of her own in Emily's future? She looks like she'd really like that!
Hi to Emily from Katie (who also loves anything with buttons or switches -- especially the computer, phones and cameras!)
Post a Comment