
I'm sure everyone remembers the post earlier in the month where I commented on Emily and I doing dueling cameras. Well, camera life is not getting any easier for me. One morning, I was upstairs looking down into our family room and I saw that Emily had set up camp on the floor, with a pillow from the couch and was cuddled under her little lavender blanket while watching the Sprout channel. So cute, and a perfect photo op for me. So a quietly went downstairs and grabbed my camera and came back upstairs to take a shot of her. unfortunately for me, the ever alert Emily spotted me with camera in hand and decided that the best defense is a good offense. It's a fairly long shot so it takes the camera a few seconds to focus and set flash exposure. In those few moments, Emily scurried over to her desk, grabbed her own camera, turned it on, and started setting up a photo op of her own (me looking dumb and caught in the act of trying to take a photo of her). Well, at that point all I could do was to duel her camera to camera :-P so the photos below are a quick sequence of three that catch Emily prepping her camera, taking aim on me, and then checking her handy work in the LCD display at the back of the camera. Apparently she did not like the first shot either, because she did a quick "rinse and repeat" to snap 3 more of me before giggling and setting the camera back down. So, I did not get the really cute shot I wanted of Emily on the floor with her blanket, but I got the consolations shots of her shooting me. Oh well. :)



Needless to say, my daughter keeps me on my toes. She is quite the copy cat too. Whatever Daddy does or says, Emily is very likely to copy and repeat. So I have to be on my best behavior or she will pick up bad habits from me. Whoa is me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment