First up, Emily and Nancy were doing a little fashion show up stairs and I was able to get some cute photos of Emily dressed in traditional Chinese children's clothes. Notice how Emily now poses with her hands behind her back for the camera. That's a new learned behavior. This particular outfit is a fantastic color for Emily, and you can see in the third photo how she can really ham it up when she wants to.



Next up, Emily the hotel developer. Emily adopted a well found understanding and appreciation for high rise hotels during our recent trip to China. At home she now fancies herself to be a hotel developer with her different sets of blocks. She will carefully stack blocks to make a high rise, and then add a drive way and even an annex for a pool and gym. Emily builds these at home and then comes and gets Nancy and I go come over and admire her newest hotel. Quite the imagination, and definitely with an eye for detail.




As we all know from prior blog posts, Emily loves to draw pictures of Dada on her drawing pad. I am happy to say that as time goes by, I am the benefactor of more facial details :-D And in this particular recent drawing by Emily, I am even sporting a little helium filled balloon in my left hand. Isn't my hair style the bomb? LOL

Happily, I usually get eye brows these days, so that is a definite plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment