
And it was just hours earlier that Emily was busy helping Mommy decorate the tree. It is really fun to see Emily taking an active role in the family holiday activities this year. Last year, the tree was something she eyed with caution and a bit if apprehension. This year, Emily is totally into decorating the tree. And by this I mean that Emily insisted that she get to put ornaments on the tree along with Mommy. I have to say, she was pretty good at it too as I think we only had to adjust a couple of them after she put them on the tree.




Earlier in the day however, Emily was pursuing practice in her coloring skills as we can see in this next photo. Emily is actually getting pretty good now at coloring inside the lines and loves to sit and color in her Dragon Tales coloring book.

Nancy and I took the week off from work, and Emily is loving the 7/24 attention with "Mum" and Daddy. Emily likes to call Nancy "Mum" now, she learned this from the Angelina Ballerina Show). Nancy adores English accents so this is a big hit for both of them :) All in all, it has been a fun week home with Emily for the both of us.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment