So Emily gives me a quick photo opportunity right after Nancy has fixed up the tails.

And then Emily makes a run for it, BAM!....off she goes down the hall and into her bedroom. "Wait! I'm still taking photos here", says Daddy. Like I say, always on the move.

And then comes peek-a-boo time! Good thing I still have the camera. :)

"OK", says Emily, as she graciously gives me one more quick photo op before running back into her bedroom and who knows what mischief.

But as they say, it isn't over until it's over. So a little while later, Emily is dressed and downstairs near the Christmas tree, so naturally with camera still in my possesion, I want some more photos! Emily thinks that Daddy is really funny and laughs it up at my expense.

But Daddy prevails, and catches a really nice shot of Emily before it is time for us all to pack up and head off to some outside adventures.

Emily loves outside adventures, and so with a quick giggle and dash, out the door we all go.
1 comment:
Such cute shots of your darling girl.
Liking the piggie tails, but she'd look gorgeous with a single pony tail, too!
Post a Comment