Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week of April 13 - Photo Duels Continue

I want to get a photo of Emily dressed all cute and all. Emily of course has her own camera and will quickly hunt it down and take me on in a camera duel if she see me with the camera.

This gets a little frustrating sometimes because, well because it is hard to get a good photo of Emily when she has her camera armed and ready to go. So you win some, you lose some. In these first two photos, I am 1 and 1. :)



And then there are times when I get the advantage. Here is a great photo of Emily relaxing outside on the patio in her chair. I think I caught her during a moment of quiet reflection. Trust me when I say that "quiet" moments of reflection by Emily is NOT common around here.

No comments: