Well this week, I apparently became the subject for some quality drawing time once again. :-P

I look like Sherman on the Sherman and Peabody cartoon! OK, well I know never to criticize the artist. :) Personally, I think I have looked better. :)
But hey, I have to give her credit for attention to detail, right down to ears and eyebrows, and I certainly appreciate the skinny trunk of a body I have going on there. Should I read anything into the incredibly large head though? LOL.
Of course, even though I am the Daddy, and I know Emily loves me very very much ('cause she tells me so, and often) I was summarily erased about 5 or 10 minutes later. Hehe, I'm not going to take that personally however.
2 comments:
Wow. She nailed you!
I'd say you have a little artiste on your hands!
Post a Comment